- The transportation schedule during the conference has been released, the detail can be accessed on the transportation schedule page.
- JCDL '18- Proceedings of the 18th ACM/IEEE on Joint Conference on Digital Libraries have been published, which can be accessed on the conference proceedings page.
- JCDL 2018 Program has been released, the detail can be found on the program page.
- For transportation to Fort Worth from DFW International or DAL Love Field, we have an official conference discount code through Super Shuttle. For how to use the discount, please visit the travel page.
- The maximum size which is also the best size for the posters is 56 inches wide by 36 inches high, which equates to approximately 142 centimeters wide by 91 centimeters high.
- For long paper, please plan for 24 minutes of presentation + 5 minutes Q&A; for short paper, please plan for 14 minutes presentation + 5 minutes Q&A.
- JCDL 2018 accepted workshops have been released, to submit your papers, please visit the accepted workshops page.
- JCDL 2018 registration is open, Please visit the registration page following the REGISTRATION tab, then Registration. Note early registration ends May 3rd, 2018.
- April 6th, 2018 will be the deadline for all accepted submissions to be finalized.
- JCDL 2018 has negotiated with Omni Fort Worth Hotel, now the hotel room reservation has been opened, to make a reservation, please visit the accommodation page. You should reserve your room by May 3rd, 2018. No discounts will be available after that data.
- Doctoral Consortium abstract submissions due date has been changed to March 28th, 2018. To submit your work, please visit doctoral consortium page.
- Doctoral Consortium Call for Participation: the deadline for submission of abstracts is March 25th, 2018. To submit your work, please visit doctoral consortium page.
- The second round of poster and demonstration submissions is now open, and the submissions will close on March 20th, 2018. More details, please click the poster and demos page.
- JCDL 2018 accepted papers have been released, please visit the accepted papers page for more details.
- JCDL 2018 accepted tutorials have been released, please visit the accepted tutorials and panels page for more details.
- JCDL 2018 preliminary conference schedule has been released, please visit the preliminary conference schedule page for more details.
Please contact email@example.com; if you have any questions regarding the conference.